Our Commitment to You
We want to acknowledge your invaluable contribution
Like any movement, any amount goes a long way. And, while our sponsors choose the specific project they wish to support, our donors are the benefactors who give deer crossing the art farm latitude to apply their funds to our organization’s overall growth—planning, research, development, facilitating partnerships, administration, good governance and many other activities to which deer crossing the art farm is committed. We want to do this ‘right’ and the funds you share with us are essential because they build a healthy organization that is stable, sustainable and able to grow.
Our commitment to you in return
We are accountable to our donors, and we recognize our responsibility to your investment in our organization. Therefore, we are committed to:
1. Inform you of our mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources and of our capacity to use the funds you give us effectively and for intentional purposes.
2. Inform you of the identity of those who serve on deer crossing the art farm’s board, as they will exercise prudent judgment in their stewardship responsibilities.
3. Give you access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
4. Provide assurance that your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they are intended.
5. Fully abide by your wishes with regard to recognition and acknowledgment for your support, whether those are that your donation is made public or that it is respectfully received in confidence.
6. Inform you of the professional role played by those who seek donations from you on behalf of deer crossing the art farm, whether these are volunteers, employees or board members.
7. Answer any questions you have about deer crossing the art farm promptly, truthfully and honestly.
Contact us today for information on any of the above.